Hotel Abbotsford, 1934
A crowd gathered outside the Hotel Abbotsford to listen to a radio broadcast of the World Series baseball game between St Louis and Detroit. The hotel is located at 921 West Pender and is now the Days Inn. There’s a better view of the crowd here.
Source: Photo by Stuart Thomson, City of Vancouver Archives #99-1467
11 Notes/ Hide
- whitebabygrandpiano reblogged this from pasttensevancouver
- 78fearless likes this
- lytegieng likes this
- oldcanada reblogged this from pasttensevancouver
- jakealoo likes this
- fotojam likes this
- cvxn likes this
- cvxn said: Sorry, my last reply message sent before scrolling through my dash and seeing this post. *facepalm* Keep up the awesome curation & commentary!
- ootnaboot likes this
- odditiesoflife likes this
- pariahpalace reblogged this from pasttensevancouver
- pasttensevancouver posted this