Before they were grandparents, they were survivors.
Living nearly 70 years in Vancouver, Titanic survivor Bertha Marshall was open about the horrifying experience of sailing on the “unsinkable” ship. She spoke with our friends at The Province twice about that fateful night and cast a truly personal light on the tragedy. You can read Mrs. Marshall’s vivid accounts here.
7 Notes/ Hide
- hipster-womens-fashion likes this
- realthick likes this
- mrskittycatlin reblogged this from pasttensevancouver
- dajavuphoto likes this
- youwereonlykillingtime reblogged this from pasttensevancouver
- cross-my-tea likes this
- thoughtsyouread reblogged this from pasttensevancouver
- pasttensevancouver reblogged this from beforetheyweregrandparents
- beforetheyweregrandparents posted this